Create a Lasting Impression with your Clients
Give your clients a gift that they will use — and aligns with your services — for years to come. The MemoryBanc® Register™ is the award-winning solution that guides people through a critically important process: collecting and storing the locations of important documents, key contacts, user names and passcodes.
About the MemoryBanc Register
The MemoryBanc Register prompts users through the collection of important documents, key advisors, financial accounts, medical history, household details and online user names and passcodes.
The Register also includes five tabbed sections, 86 pages of prompts and a reminder service and free updates for those who register ownership with MemoryBanc.
Make a difference in the life of your client — and their families — by providing them with a Register.
Co-brand for a Unique Gift
You can add your logo and contact details on the cover page to create a personalized, tailored gift.
Each Register includes prompts to collect and organize online, personal, financial, household and medical details.
Your contact information is pre-printed into your co-branded edition under Key Contacts.
Financial Advisors can purchase co-branded editions at wholesale cost. A minimum order of 10 is required to qualify for wholesale pricing. To place your order or schedule an in-person appointment to review the product in detail, call 703.436.2827.
++ 5% VA tax and any shipping if not delivered to the Washington, DC metro area.
Additional options to meet your specific needs include:
- Secure Storage. Clients can securely store and have documents released upon request and per their specific instructions.
- Tailored Binders. We can tailor our MemoryBanc Register to fit your specific needs. We can provide 2” binders with additional card holders and pockets as well as provide customized tabs for your delivery needs. Contact us to set up a free consultation and bid proposal.
- eBook Editions. We can also provide the eBook edition on a 2GB thumbdrive for those individuals that are more comfortable with electronic formats.
- Newletter Content. We are happy to allow our partners to reprint our articles in your print and online newsletters. We ask that you source the article to Kay Bransford, Chief Curator, MemoryBanc. If requested, we will tailor word count and text to suit your needs. A few sample articles include:
>> The Digital Keys to Your Estate
>> Divide and Conquer and the Modern Family
>> Recognizing Dementia: Repeated Conversations
- Customer Presentations. Two of the most popular presentations Kay provides include Which Papers Are Important? which focuses on the documents and details that should be kept and why; and Recognizing and Managing the Needs of a Loved One with Dementia. See a list of current events here.